Monday 5 May 2014

Motivation

Oh! My sweetheart
My motivation, my soul, my all
Don't bend, stand tall
For if you look down
How shall I see the stars

Be ahead of me
So that I follow thee
I slow down
But you tire not
When I take rest
A little too much
You shake me hard
And up on my feet again, I walk

When you sit on a high pedestal
I look into your eyes, not blinking at all
How majestic and beautiful is my sweetheart

Distracted only once I was, my misfortune
When I looked back, nothing was there, nothing at all
I pleaded with apologies and what not

She felt hurt
She took to heart
Her beloved, she wondered
Did he love her
As much as she thought

I promised that I shall never look away
May be I am in the midst of a turbulent sea
Or a heavy storm from all sides lashing me

She is my hope, my confidence, my breath
I shall hold her hand and will never let her go away
But if she frees herself and goes far up into the sky
And appears a small dark circle, or a tiny dot
Which the hem of her skirt defines

My soul then shall also rise
To merge with that tiny dot
Which the hem of her skirt defines
Me and my motivation shall be one
Sitting at His blessed feet!



No comments:

Post a Comment