Sunday 19 October 2014

Yoga and wine

Bend, stretch and tilt
No circus but a drill
It's yoga that I teach

A glass of wine to drink
To lift my mind and spirit
I write what I dare to think

Yoga teaches one discipline
To live life of a hermit
Without taste of any good thing

I bless all with every sip
And the drink for company
It makes my life so fulfilling

Do yoga day and night
And feel agile and light
But never indulge in any vice

Drink in style as and when you like
Entertain much but with no malice
Do no harm for there is no other vice

Yoga is revered far and wide
I bid goodbye healthy and ripe
A trail of light I leave behind

I lived in the hearts and minds
Lasting longer with a glass by my side
A trail of mirth and laughter I leave behind

One is the gift of east to mankind
The other in the west its very life
Woo either or both but do something worthwhile!



No comments:

Post a Comment