Friday 12 September 2014

The language of love

King of the jungle
And head of my pride
None can stand before me
Who knows no fear or fright

But years before I was a child
Caged and sold for a few pice
Neither could I raise my voice
Nor I could fight

My master took pity
Raising me like his own child
As I grew my nature showed off
Ferocious and wild

He let me loose
In a jungle thick and wild
To mingle among my own
And like a king to live my life

A lion is a lion
Who rules as per whims
I was no different
But something I missed

My master in my thoughts
With such a big heart
Who taught me to love
To a lion, my God!

One day on prowl
When I saw my master
My joy knew no bounds
I jumped and danced all about

A child I became
Whom he had so lovingly raised
And kissed him and licked him
In a warm embrace

An animal is an animal, no human
But he too feels and understands
The language of love is such
That each and every creature understands!

No comments:

Post a Comment