Friday 27 June 2014

A pet dog

What do I ask
Some loafs to feed
And love that fills
                          
You can count on me
You can bet on me
I shall be by your side when no one will

Seasons change, hearts change
But I remain the same
My master's slave

I am loving and faithful
And your shield
I charge at your enemy
As a lion will
I have no ego, no jealousy
I am happy to sit at my master's feet

The virtues I have many
Which you struggle to acquire
My instinct and sixth sense is much developed
But for my master I am just a dog, which he acquired

When I go out with my master
I feel like a king
I growl and bark at my own kin
A ferocious dog I become, that is me

A man treats another man
As if he were a dog
But I am a dog
And he treats me a dog

I salute my master
He shows me my place
We live under the same roof
My master and his slave!


No comments:

Post a Comment